EXTENDED information about cookies
This "information EXTENDED" It made the website cofra.it, from now on simply come indicato "SITE", managed and operated from the Company COFRA S.r.l. Via Dell'Euro, 43-59 - 76121 Barletta - ITALY - Code VAT IT02850580727 ("COFRA S.r.l."), in accordance with the Measure 229 of 8 May 2014 Issued by the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data and on the transposition and Implementation of Directive 2009/136/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning the protection of the privacy of users and websites.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that the visited site saves in the directory used by browsers. They contain small amounts of information and/or instructions for the SITE that will look for them and consult them at every access by the user.
The cookies used by this SITE
Cookies perform different functions on the SITE: allow a smoother navigation between the different pages, store user preferences and, overall, ensure optimal usability of the SITE. Cookies allow you to interact with the SITE in a more simple and fast. Some of these cookies are not strictly necessary for the functioning of the SITE but allow us to understand which areas you visit the SITE and get other statistics that allow us to improve our services.
There are several types of cookies that monitor and store activities. We decided to divide them as follows so that you both facilitate decisions on whether and how to authorize their installation:
- Technical cookies: they are mostly essential for the navigation and for the basic functions, improve the functionality of the SITE by storing your preferences and relatively limited use of the SITE by the user.
- Third-party cookies - analysis and optimization: cookies are installed on the user's terminal by operators of external sites by using the SITE and which enable the analysis of user behavior within the SITE. It is the classic statistical services that allow us to understand which pages are visited, the time spent, the origin and so on.
- Third-party cookies : - marketing profiling: cookies are installed on the user's terminal by managers of third party sites through the site with the aim to profile the user to promotional purposes to suggest then targeted advertising.
- Third-party cookies: - social networks: social networks install cookies on the user's terminal through voting buttons and/or to share and/or other plugin that might be installed on the SITE. The aims are the same of the above: technical requirements, analysis and profiling.
Please note also that we assimilate to the "Third party cookies - social network" also the following cookies:
- Cookies YouTube: any pages of the SITE incorporating YouTube videos may be used by Youtube for the installation of its cookie. The WEBSITE has no control over these cookies and read more of consult the information page on YouTube videos embedded in Web pages.
- Cookie of Adobe Flash Player: Adobe Flash Player also may store information on your device. These cookies can not be controlled through the browser. Some browser vendors are developing solutions that allow control over these cookies directly from the browser, but when cookies Flash Player can be blocked or limited only by the Adobe website.
How to express your consent
Navigating the SITE of you expresses the implicit acceptance installation of cookies by the SITE on your terminal navigation.
If you do not want the SITE install cookies, technical profiling and third parties, do not click on the Accept button and do not continue to browse after cleaning the cache of the browser navigation (below you can find the link to the user).
If you want to know and manage the details of all cookies profiling active on your terminal, regardless of those installed by this WEBSITE, please visit this link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
Other systems for managing cookies
You can change settings related to cookies SITE and third-party right from your web browser. For the necessary information you refer to official websites and for your convenience we indicate links to follow.
For cookie management via browser
Further information and updates
- Facebook - Disclosure
- Facebook - Configuration: access your account
- Twitter - Disclosure
- Twitter - Configuration
- Linkedin - Disclosure
- Linkeding - Configuration
- Google+ - Disclosure
- Google+ - Configuration
- Google - Cookies
- Google - Profiling
- Google Analytics
- Disabling Google Analytics